Fee Structure (As from September 2019)
|Sessions||Ladybirds 0 – 2 Years||Busy Butterflies Over 2’s|
8am to 1pm
1pm to 6pm
Woodlands endeavours to be flexible as possible to meet the needs of parents.
All Fee’s include:
- Light refreshments, mid-morning and mid-afternoon snacks
- A hot two course lunch
- Afternoon tea
Payment of Fee’s:
- Invoices are issued on 25th of each month via Famly management software for payment due on the 1st of the following month.
- Fee’s can be paid by BACS, Cash or childcare vouchers
- Receipts of payment will be issued via Famly management software on processing
- Payments are expected by 1st of each month, other payment dates and arrangements (weekly etc.) can be arranged by speaking, messaging through Famly with management.
- If full payment has not been received in 10 working days your child’s placement will be suspended until full payment has been received, this may result in a loss of your child’s place as we have waiting lists for every day.
- Any bad debts left once a child leaves will be referred to a 3rd party debt collection company. Referred debts will be subject to a surcharge of 20% plus VAT to cover collection costs incurred. The surcharge together with all other charges and legal fees will be the responsibility of the customer and will be legally enforceable.
- You are required to give 4 weeks notice period in writing if you wish your child to leave Woodlands Nursery Preschool. This notice will be charged in full even if your child doesn’t attend.
- Fee’s are reviewed annually
- There is a 10% reduction NHS & Emergency Services workers (Id is required)
- Siblings that attend the same sessions receive a 10% discount. (This reduction is calculated on the older child fee’s)
- Fee’s are chargeable for 49 weeks of the year
Eligible 2, 3 and 4 year old’s can access up to 15 hours government funding per week free at the point of delivery. Please see our Funding delivery page for more information.